Old 03-09-2014, 07:56 AM
nanna-up-north

Welcome Karen G. This thread is for the encouragement we all need while we're trying to finish our UFOs. The other thread.... is to post pictures of the finishes and let all of us cheer and rave about how beautiful they are. And, I can't forget that we love to pat each other on the back for getting yet another UFO out of the pile..... onto it's life of doing what great quilts do.

In catching up on the pages since I've last visited, I see many of us are super busy with many things.... life does get in the way sometimes. But that's okay. We need a break from time to time. I also see that many of us are still plugging away, getting those UFOs done, or on the way to done.

I'm still struggling with that OBW. I guess the fact that I'm not thrilled with this quilt is the reason why I'm having a hard time keeping at it. But really, I've been quilting it for a week now.... and that's not hand quilting.... that's a long time for me. So, I'm off to go work on it some more. I really NEED to get it finished this week. You all can quote me on that..... and encourage me a little, if you don't mind.

Keep quilting, ladies and gents...... time's a wasting.