View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 06:38 AM
Quilter 65

Originally Posted by mom-6 View Post
Quilter65 - I love your border fabric! Definitely think the part you used as the center of the alternating blocks would be fabulous. I think maybe your idea of pp blocks for the additional length, a narrow strip of black and then use that swirly border as the final one instead of using the floral

Ummmm... that's a thought. I think the symmetry of the quilt blocks calls for symmetry. I had intended to use the floral all along, but after doing these rounds, I am seeing things with new ideas. Keep those thoughts coming and thank you. I couldn't find more green when I looked and that would throw the thing off. The four corners need to be those compasses with all those points and I would have to add TWO more borders to get that and then the quilt would be huge. I thought about this about 3 am this morning. Thanks for the ideas ladies.

Love all the sashings and I haven't given much thought to my round for the medallon this month. Thinking stars on the top and bottom to make longer. We'll see. There is a lot of month left, isn't there?