View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Wonnie

Please, all who haven't received your MSQC magazine yet....don't dispare...your magazine will arrive.
Remember they're doing this all on there own so there may be a few glitches at first. Just got mine yesterday and, like you all, I waited and waited, sometimes rather impatiently but, let me tell you, it was so worth the wait. It's gorgeous. The pages feel like silk and they have body to them. There truly are NO ADS. The pictures are large, clear, bright, with gorgeous color. The instructions are "up close and personal." There are color pages of each of the quilts along with all the info you'll ever need or wonder about like not only size but lists the fabric and the quilting design they used as well. In the back are 10 pages showing additional full page pictures of all 10 quilts so you don't have to go leafing from page to page to view your quilts. There is info on making a label, binding....just about everything. And sweet stories. The cover doesn't show a pristine quilt on a home decorating site but a quilt being used with a child jumping on it. So real. It's size is different as well. When you open it up to work on a quilt it actually stays open on its own! The whole magazine is so down-earth. There are patterns for 10 quilts and I actually want to make all 10! Usually I pay an arm and a leg for a new quilt magazine and am lucky if I like one pattern well enough to make it. My only dilemma with Block is which one to make first!

Hope all of yours arrive soon!

Last edited by Wonnie; 03-12-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Forgot something