Old 03-22-2014, 01:56 AM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Kmeyer View Post
I wanted to post my pictures but the reply message did not give me an option to attach the pictures. Please let me know how all of you are posting your pictures. When I post pictures in the pictures forum it always has the attachment button on the bottom of the post where when I try to reply in the Dear Jane forum there is only the post quick reply and go advanced and cancel. I would appreciate help. Thank you.
i don't find any difference between the features on this thread and those on other threads. when you have the quick reply box on your screen, do you see icons above... particularly a frame with a tree in it third from right? if not, go to settings, general settings and scroll way down. choose WYSIWYG and be sure to save your settings. then, when you are ready to insert your picture in the quick reply, click on the tree icon and choose browse. once you have chosen your picture from your hard drive and have returned to the browse screen, click on Upload at the bottom of the verbiage. HTH