View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 06:46 AM
SandyinZ4

Martina, Love the DE nickname. I think that should go on our Quilter's Acronyms. Nancia, you are correct...one good thing about America is that free enterprise works. Of course, sometimes you pay for what you get. Which I have learned the hard way. I have learned to pay attention to what I buy and feeling the fabric is a big part of that. Anoka,...o-h-o-o-o...lime green and orange. They sound scrumptious to me. Please let us see a picture when you are finished. Lucky baby! I admit I don't watch tv. Did try one episode of Hoarders and I could not watch more. But did give me resolve to keep using up my stash. Irishrose, I am glad you kept your two batiks in the church order. We all have to have a few luxuries in life. This is a great group and we are all keeping everyone's hopes up of using stash. Emma, you are the best with encouraging everyone and yet leaving your cute comments. I always look forward to what you write. Okay...off I go to work on my cat quilt. I am getting down to the deadline I have set for myself. Have to have 2nd side done by next Sunday so it can go off to the LA lady on 31st. Good thing is that I am using stash that I bought for past two years in anticipation of making it!