View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:55 AM
FroggyinTexas

Default Read the labels on the end of the bolt happy ending

I took the offending fabric back to the service desk at Wal Mart. The clerk talked to the fabric department manager who assured her that no refund was in order. I took the fabric I had left--all but six inches on each piece, along with the blades for the Dresden plate and poured it out of the sack onto the cutting table and asked the clerk there to move the fabric out of the places where the regular fabric is. She said no one else has complained, but I think that is because everyone else had sense enough to read the end of the bolt.

In any case, I happened to see the store manager as I was leaving and told him about the problem, that I really did not expect to get my money back although I would like to, and that what I really wanted was that "trash fabric" off the shelves with the regular fabric. He asked me if I would take a store credit for the money I had invested and I said, "Yes, thank you." He got a store credit card for me and quizzed me about where the fabric was on the shelves and what colors and said he would take care of it.

So, all's well that ends well. Thanks for all your comforting comments. froggyintexas