View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Kooklabell

I have a baby lock crown jewel. I do not like it. I have lots of issues and the computer I purchased for big bucks doesn't work correctly. I'm constantly having to call for assistance. They take over the machine from my computer and the assistant can't even get it to work. If I had it to do all over again, I would buy something different. Perhaps the Handi Quilter or even spring for a Gammill. This is an expensive investment and loving to work with your machine is everything. I have four quilt tops that need quilting and I'm just putting it off because I know I will have to struggle through it.

But, like everyone says, we're all different and hey who knows, maybe I simply got a "lemon". I did love working with the machine in the store - so go figure LOL

Just make sure that which ever machine you purchase you have assistance close by. I'm an hour away from where I purchased mine. I own a husquavana sewing machine that I bought locally. I just love having the support close by in case there is any question or issue.