View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Elisabrat

OMG love that border corner! grand job!
on the choice between black and blue border or a white and purple border go with the black and blue it is a smoother quilt I think
lets see that border with piano keys but peach is the bomb. love it!!!
um who did I forget? think your math is correct on the what size do I need to make it all work 48.5 sounds absolutely right but.. yikes ask Jaba. she is the best math person for this game!
pbadder would love to see a easy round after that beautiful but busy center. I think a log cabin could work but maybe something even simpler would be a good start. perhaps the diamond edge? just an easy transition from the beauty of your applique to a quilted outer edge. just my opinion fling it out the window wont hurt my feelings at all!

hope everyone had some fun this weekend be it quilting or reading or just being out in the beautiful garden. Its still a bit too wet here and well we had snow but I enjoyed my time off for sure what did you do? I quilted all weekend long!!! yahoo!!! today is the end of my fun in the snow and its time to go back to dialysis tomorrow. I love my weekends oh yes I do!