View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Quilter 65

Hmmmm, Jill, how about green blocks with the white background? Seeing those pink on pinks, maybe too much pink. And I kind of like the blue/green combination. Decisions, decisions! It is time for this tired brain to go to bed. Brat, I hope you are feeling up to snuff. Seems like you have been kind of quiet.

Jaba, I finished this top today. It is 90 x 104. If you ladies/gents remember, I had asked about blocks to make the thing longer. Well, I decided that all those half compass blocks were too much. I just went with half log cabin blocks. Added a plain black and then a thin batik and then a plain mottled/blender for the rest of the border. Just too much in the blocks and I had thought about pping like sharp pointy things, but decided against that because after doing those compass things, I just wanted to be done and I thought the center of the quilt had quite a lot going on. So here is the result and I posted pictures of the individual blocks in the picture section under the Tiger is Tamed. It is DONE@!!! Now to go to the quilter and let her do her magic. [ATTACH=CONFIG]470008[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_3971-small-.jpg