Old 04-13-2014, 03:07 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

Lauriejo, that bunny is so darn cute,, i'd love his pattern, I could make them all yr, then donate them to the church when they make the Easter Baskets.
Susan, thanks for the quick and easy recipe, I need to try it, I could try it with fresh apples for dh, but then it might be called something else.

Ladies, so glad you had a great time. isn't wonderful to meet other QBmembers. it's like we know each other already from so much back and forth. so glad you had so much fun together.

Zoey is a very good girl. she's and indoors only kitty, but uses the portal under the bed to transport herself where she wants to go. It's getting windy here now, so Choda may be grounded, the chopper can't always fly in high winds. We went to Denny's for dinner. and she said she didn't want to go to the dump again. She was hoping for the docks to watch the fish go by and maybe get some for dinner. If she's lucky, maybe take in the rat races also. I'll let you know when she comes back where they went. Once the summer gets here. she's out every night with a different guy.