Old 04-21-2014, 02:38 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Beautiful Easter this year with DD and family here; had Pork Ribs with baked beans on Friday, DSIL BBQ on Saturday melt in your mouth Iowa New York Strip Steak an inch and quarter thick, and hamburgers, with green salad and baked potatoes, Spiral sliced Ham on Sunday, with home canned sweet potatoes and apples together baked in the oven, and on Monday Oven Roasted split chicken with steamed cauliflower. This DGS picture from Easter Morning reflected the whole visit.[ATTACH=CONFIG]472579[/ATTACH]Hot Car or two every morning. Fun, laughter, and good times.

DSIL even found time to move our kitchen Isle over to the South by eight inches, so we can get into our refrigerator without hitting our buts on it...big job, done with a smile. I can still see my computer and TV, but within eighteen inches of my eyes things are fuzzy. Going back Thursday to check with the Dr. and learn what he says then...then off to the Bus Quilt Tour...will update everyone on Sunday. Feeling blessed and loved tonight.
Attached Thumbnails 1-dscn0015.jpg