View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 10:39 AM
sharin'Sharon

Originally Posted by ania755 View Post
Thank you sandy girl....... My machine comes without a pedal...I did take it finally yestreday to a qualified repair shop and they were so wonderful.....they worked on it 6 hours yesterday...yes 6 hours while I was standing and waiting.....the machine had at least 3 problems that they had fixed and they did exchange the bobbin case ( the black upper part ).... ..... Lets hope it won,t cause problems anymore...... I know things like this happens I only hate when it happens to me...... Thanks to all of you..... One more thing, they recomend me to use another stabilizer ( cut in stabilizer ).......
ania755: Do you mean 'cutaway' stabilizer? The only trouble with using ONLY cut away is that it CANNOT be torn away and there are some embroideries that you don't want the stabilizer to remain when you are done. I use tear away and water soluble stabilizers a lot. 15 months ago I had to have the feed dogs replaced. I knew I embroidered a lot but never heard of having to replace feed dogs until then and having done garment and quilt sewing most of my life, that was a surprise. Good luck and have fun with your embroideries.