Thread: Hello All!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 02:59 PM
GreyQ

Default Hello All!

I've been busy lately & haven't checked in but wow! there's always something exciting here on QB. I've been trying very hard to be good since I have no more, no more, no more room for any machines period. (unless they are super special) I haven't been checking CL or Goodwill, well not much BUT it was city wide garage sales this past weekend and down the street there was the sweetest little jadeite green New Home Simplicity with all the cams in an ok little cabinet. It looks like a 3/4 machine as it has a short throat. It's so darn cute!!!! Only $15 but it didn't have a greyhound logo. I kept slapping my fingers, saying, "I don't want a cam machine, I don't want a cam machine." I actually did walk away but I keep hearing it calling my name, please adopt me, please take me home. I'm staying strong by working on my Godzilla green Greyhound so I can FM on it. My Elna is giving me fits with the thread fraying on straight line FMQ so I'm ordering a darning foot for the GG Greyhound. Thought I had one but I don't. Funny thing about the Green Godzilla Greyhound, it was just as easy to take off the feed dogs as it was to use a feed dog cover. If I use it mainly for FMQ, I don't need the feed dogs. This is not the group to provide support for not buying a machine, I know. Just wanted to say Hi.