Old 05-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Elisabrat

Lauriejo, Carey-Gravelle is a pretty good swapper. I am sure she has her reasons for not being on here but she always follows through as far as I know. Be patient. If you haven't heard from her this month please post it here and also just post here that you willing to swap with someone who is available to swap because there are lots here who would like a second swap partner. I sent everyone one by mistake. Again my error but your all welcome to say hey! anyone want to swap with me? and I am sure you will hear someone holler back YES! so give it a try. I am going to do one swap from here out for all fabrics. Easier to follow for me but after that one swap is complete please post for more as many as you want (some need more for certain projects a variety is a wonderful thing!). Hope that helps everyone. I though this month was pretty well done all things considered. Aprilslowlylearnstoquilt did you swap with Bullock2 for your second partner? check the postings above think the two of you have each other for two partners.