Old 05-12-2014, 04:08 PM
lauriejo

lynnie I am fortunate that I don't get migraines very often anymore, sometimes I go months without one. I actually haven't had a prescription for migraines since before my son was born, and he is 22 now. What I really need is a good prescription for the joint pain, one that doesn't make me dopey but kills the pain. Oh and they need to be cheap since we don't have any prescription coverage. LOL I don't think that exists. Maybe I need one of those heart rocks, that sounds pretty neat.

Mary the homemade presents are definitely the best. Hubby and son transplanted hostas for me, they tried to find a local nursery with yellow primrose lilacs but no luck. I am going to have to order it.

Good luck getting rid of the squirrels Pat! My dad trapped them for years but their numbers never decreased. But he was trapping the ones in his garden.

Karen your dolls are amazing! They are so detailed and imaginative. How long, on average, does it take to make one?

Susan I will definitely send you lots of prayers, and hugs too. I think it is even more difficult when you don't know what is wrong. Hopefully you will have answers soon.

lynnie I went to the website and looked at those wood watches, they are so pretty. Just might have to put one on my Christmas list.

Whoops tornado siren just went off, shouldn't there be wind?