Old 05-15-2014, 05:38 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Karen thanks, and I ended up rescheduling yesterday's appointment. It was so humid and hot, and my kidney infection that I have had for about 3 months is bothering me the worst right now, so I told their office I needed to see the urologist next Tuesday before I could even make that trip. It is about 2 hours away with not being there before. As I told another that we had to just go to get a few things at the store locally, and I was so sick just after that. I did get some rest last night. I will be ok though.

My dear husband bought me some wide pots with brackets to attach to the rails on the front porch so I can plant some flowers in them for the summer since I don't feel like working in my yard as I did last year. He knows how much I love my flowers.

He always encourages me to never give up on doing things here on the quilting board too, because he says he sees how much I enjoy it. Bless his heart, because he is sick too. We are a sorry lot as my aunt would say. lol

I grew up in I guess you would say my "formative years" lol in Chicago, so though most of my life has been in Tennessee I still have people ask me where I am from. So I will say it like this.
Yall, have a great day! All of you on this board are so talented. I have to really try hard around you folks.