Old 05-15-2014, 09:46 AM
verna2197

arizonagirl sorry to hear about your loss, I will say a prayer for you and your family.

On the other hand I received both of my packages today. Just like Christmas, just love everything.

From Grandma Peg I received 3 Charm Packs, 2 packages of pins, material, tablet, thread, gum and I do believe a book to put quilt pictures in? Not sure if that is what it is or not but I will be using it for that. Thank you Grandma Peg, love everything. Grandma Peg thank you for the letter, it was like getting to know you. Made my day.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]475613[/ATTACH]

From Mary (happystitcher) not sure if that is your screen name or not. I couldn't find one on the package, I received 3 quilt books, 2 machine embroidery books, 2 paperback books, a quilt pattern and doggy treats, next picture I have lots of material, pins and an awesome Christmas pot holder, ( I know I have that design just can't remember right now whose it is), next picture I have a Missouri Star quilt block along with the pattern. Thank you so much for the block. I Love Love everything both of you sent to me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]475614[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]475615[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]475616[/ATTACH]

By the way everytime I get a package my DH is waiting for me to open it so he can see what kind of candy I got, so if he likes it I will give it to him. Just broke his little ole heart when I told him I wrote that I didn't want anymore candy on account of losing weight. I am down 2 sizes and am really proud of myself. Still have a ways to go but I will get there.

Verna2197
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg   004.jpg  

Last edited by verna2197; 05-15-2014 at 09:48 AM.