View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Janice McC

Bluelady, tentatively, if groups shape up fully, F8s would begin to be mailed to me about June 1st or so. i'd like them all in to me in 2 weeks if possible, although that may really be pushing it since Gaijin is joining and she'll be mailing from Japan. it may be too short for her. Anyway, by Aug 1 everyone should have their F8s and the clock starts. oct 1 blocks back to me for the 2 mo group, Dec 1 blocks back to me for 4 mo group. NOW, that all being said, if we don't get enough to fill either group fully, i may alter the dates and combine groups. Honestly, it totally depends upon sign-ups. The dates are fluid so we'll have to see just how the sign-ups go. We've got about 2 more weeks of sign-ups. i'll have a much better idea in about 10 days. Wish i could be more definite. Hope this helps a bit.
Originally Posted by Bluelady View Post
Oh dear. I hate to miss this. What is the approximate time frame/dates for the groups? What date back to Janice? I am thinking the slow group would work for me...
I was sort of thinking about doing some applique blocks this time around, along with my Angle Play.