View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Elisabrat

Hello World! I am sorta back! I got over tired, over done and well.. quit the world for a short while. I am healing rather well, a bit of memory flop every so often (read this morning Paralegal on the internet, turned my head and went PARALLELAGRAM? and well you can see where things go wrong here..). I work hard every day to recover however. Slow thing this and my patience with it seems so limited. cranky pants? why that could be my name! sigh.

I love your quilts. Everyone deserves a grand TADA! you did it! you have made something amazing, are working hard on finishing what you have and I couldn't be happier myself. Jan has done a superb job in my magic act of disappearance and I am ever so thankful. applause for her! I have done that one round the ribbon from quilting board but the colors I chose are awful for the quilt. Grand for something else, no good for the brightness of my quilt. I am in the process of cutting and starting over with a simplier and easier round that works with the quilt so I can finish it. I will post pictures. So excited took out my camera card put it in the computer, downloaded new pictures.. they are not there. HUH? now what did I do? took the darned pictures. lost in a sea of confusion. So I will have to try again to show you the round I did that just.. didn't work. and what I am coming up with. I have decided this is the project to work on this week so going to give it my all to finish by the weekends end and post my successful end to my quilt.