View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 04:20 PM
travelinggramma

Hello fellow Boomers - it has been since Boom 10(?) and being so upset that so many people didn't return my blocks. Have been busy with the Round Robin and am now ready to do this again. I do so love to work with all of your fabric and play and create.
For those who have not played with my fabric - I life in a RV and travel the USA. Currently we are in MD to help my daughter with her first child (my fifth grandchild). We are working the weekends at the campground in lieu of fees. during the week I will be child sitting when my daughter needs to return to work next month. Come the end of September we will be moving on......
We make plenty of side trips. Spent a few days in NYC last week; will spend a week with my mom on LI beg. of June, and end of June sees us in MA to visit three of the other grands.
But I love quilting and creating. Not so good at sandwiching and finishing though! We set up a screen house outside where I can sit and sew, iron, cut. At this moment my living room and dining table have material and projects spread about since it has been raining.
I am very excited to be able to create something wonderful for you.
Janet