View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Quilter 65

So glad that you are back, Brat. I am sorry that you have been MIA for sickness. That's a real downer and then to not remember and to feel foggy, is just the worst. Glad you are slowly recuperating. Take good care of yourself. Miss your humor.

Whitepine, sorry that your husband has that issue. I think often of the book "The Long Goodbye". It truly is and so painful for both. I would think it is something that he feels that he can do and control when the rest of the world is spinning away. I have a really good friend who is just 64 and due to a brain bleed, they had to operate and then found the tangles. She was a crack ER RN and so smart. Just makes me weep for her, but she is doing pretty well.

Working on my next round of blocks. I am sure hoping to get this round wrapped up this afternoon so I can do (and think about) something else. Will wait to see what is proposed for the next round, but here it might just been framing strips around the whole thing. Everyone take care and am anxious to see more pix.