View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Elisabrat

Brat not only approves she is entirely envious! that is a GORGEOUS quilt top can't wait to see it quilted. its amazing how big these grow and how fast! I have three round robins that came to me in the mail. End up with a medallion style quilt when they are finished and I am stumped on one. I went to the fabric store and bought more batiks for it. Its a beautifully hand appliqued center surrounded by stained glass colors. My round is 4.5 inches and .. stumped I am. I have put my own Medallion by the side. Two other round robins await me and they are the same Medallion style quilts so I have to put my head to thinking .. what to do what to do.

I love your quilts oh please post the finished ones and pat yourself on the back. You did it! you have made one and once you make one.. its fun to see the possibilities that you can find with it. I think this was such a fun experience and hope to see so many more quilts here. If you need time take it but post your pictures when you finish! share with everyone what you have done and learned. Thank you everyone for playing with me. I think Jaba has one more round and I actually went out and bought more batteries for the camera so I can take pictures of my mistake for you. even mistakes are learning experiences.