View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 05:41 AM
joanelizbay

Jaba, you are so lucky to have a long arm machine! I priced one at Apple Tree Quilting the other day and about had a heart attack! I LOVE making the tops...probably wouldnt care if I ever get them quilted, I just like making the tops, matching the fabric, etc. I told the ladies that take my tops to the quilters for me that I had 3 more finished to go down and they just couldnt beleive I had that many done since I just got 2 back last week...I wont tell them about the other 2-3 I have put away that I wont get done anytime soon. Im so glad that my quilters are willing to do them for me and are very fast at returning them. She puts it in the machine and he runs the "arm". They dont use but 2 different designs but its sure worth the price to me and Ive become pretty good at binding them myself!

I had to laugh yesterday...the Pittsburg Steelers quilt I gave to our maintance man may have got him in hot water...
His wife said "hmmmmm WHY would she give YOU a steelers quilt...you got something going with her?? LOL You have to know him and the fact Im 65 years old to see the humor in it..He said she was smiling when she said it....but it made me laugh!