View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 05:53 AM
Janice McC

Joan, no problem if you are comfortable shipping in the envelope you've already prepared. just be aware that I will ship in my preferred packages unless you are requesting separate group mailings. I've got dozens of the padded envelopes here so if you don't have any on hand, you can send me $6 cash per package (or $6 in stamps - large denomination stamps only please) and you won't have to even deal with it any further. I'm trying to make it as easy on everyone as possible!
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Ill have to check to see if our small post office has any of the padded envelopes. I dont have time to order from on line for this mailing. I personally use the cardboard ALL the time at work and have never ever had a problem with it. And trust me, those envelopes are packed.. I always tape the sides and once around and the flap after sealed. I have 38 in one now and its no more thick than any Ive sent/received BUT...to be a team player I will see if I can find a "padded" one at this postoffice and if I cant Ill drive to Columbia to see if they have any. And Janice, Im sorry I should have made it clearer, I ONLY wanted your address to get the envelope ready..I would never mail till I got the official word from our leader