View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Janice McC

Right!

HOWEVER, for those in two groups, I believe I can squeeze all 38 f8s into a single package back to you. (Libster has been able to do it, so why shouldn't I if everyone packs SMALL???) So, if you want me to save you $6, i'll ship everything together and use the second $6 as part of the completed block shipping. Totally your choice.

Most of you wouldn't know this but in the last booms, several people sent me all the shipping $$ up front and I basically ran a 'tab' and withdrew each shipping cost from their balance. Most 'tabs' virtually zeroed out within a few cents at the end but a few people got some money back at the end of Boom 12 b/c I was able to combine shipping. (And btw, one person had me keep her overage which i used to buy more packing tape for this round. Thank you to that person, you know who you are!)

Hope this helps!
Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
So, here's what I'm doing unless otherwise directed. Sending 38 f8s in one package, separately wrapped and set in two baggies . . . one for fast and one for slow. Also sending $12.00 for return mail. Right?

Last edited by Janice McC; 05-30-2014 at 08:59 AM.