View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Bee Beatty

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Arizona....you think YOU are confused?? LOL I went to the post office today AND asked for the flat priority padded envelopes and they "dont carry them"...I asked about the "fabric feeling" ones and he said you pay by weight on them but he couldnt even estimate how much it would be...so...I think Im going to just go ahead and mail what I already have packaged in cardboard and say a Hail Mary over it and Ill enclose the $6 for Janice to send them ALL back to me in one envelope . I found the priority, padded envelopes (5 per pack) on line and ordered them just now so Im hoping this problem will be taken care of by the "finished" time...Im so sorry to cause such a conversation but I think it cleared it up for everyone....sometimes small town post offices are good..sometimes not! Thanks for ALL the input!

Last Boom, I did the same thing.....went to our postmaster....Jack....lovely helpful guy who told me the very same thing?....don't carry them.....described "soff squishie feeling" he said.....costs more! He even convinced my husband who tried to make me understand I was confused and needed to be more accepting of reality......Well, knowing I was correct! I got online and found them! And the rate was flat up to 70 lbs. Received 5 pack. Used them, great. Going looking for a great post by MamaHauser......will be right back to let you know where to find it!

Buzzing right Bee!