View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 07:32 PM
Janice McC

Default REMINDER! Sign-ups close Sunday 11:59pm!

Just a reminder here that we do have a waiting list so if anyone who has signed up for one or both groups and has had a change of heart, please let me know asap, preferably before sign-ups close tomorrow night! Both groups have 20 people so you will be making 19 blocks per group. IF YOU AREN'T SURE YOU CAN DO IT, please contact me. As those of you who have been doing recent booms know, the dates items are due in my hands are not 'guidelines', they are 'deadlines' and are non-negotiable! With this method of shipping/distribution, if even one person is late, EVERYONE IS LATE.

Ok, I've said my piece so on to happier things! If you haven't started cutting, better warm up those scissors and rotary cutters because we are almost ready to go! I'm getting excited! All properly prepared f8s must be shipped with tracking and in my hands by June 23rd. The day I ship to you is the day the 2 month and 4 month clocks start. I anticipate that to be June 25th. If by some miracle all F8s arrive early, I will ship early but allow me 2 days to complete the sort and ship. So, if June 25th is the shipping day, the 2 month group must have their completed blocks back to me, in my hands, on Monday, August 25. The 4 month group must have their completed blocks back to me, in my hands, on Saturday, October 25. Once again, if i receive all completed blocks early for a group, I will ship early, unless you are in both groups and have requested a combined shipping. (We'll talk about that later. you have time to decide how you want to handle it.)

That's the anticipated time-frame. I'll contact everyone on Monday by email, probably not until the afternoon, with your group info and I will want an email reply so I know you've gotten the info. At this point, please hold any questions about the logistics until you get your emails. The email will be LONG but I do expect everyone to have a working knowledge of it so please, really, read it!

Tomorrow is my big prep day so I'm off to get some much needed sleep. Thanks so much for participating in Boom 13!