Old 06-08-2014, 04:32 AM
Elisabrat

those are great fat quarters! wowsa! you scored. and Jaba those batik prints are to die for. you should find lots of use for them absolutely. I think there are some really nice sets coming in. Oh yes I like the solids that were sent that is a nice set with tremendous usefulness. I think everyone could use blenders they come in so incredibly handy at times. I am using a green Christmas tree color right now for a new quilt and it works. I though it was going to only work on Christmas its that true green? but it works great with the browns and purples that I have going and I think its such a lucky thing that I had it. phew! funny what we find we need. I tend to buy the pretty prints I love. then when I need to put a blender to it.. uh guess I had better go back out and get some. I just never head in that direction. lessons learned right? we have done so amazingly well this month its great. I know there are a couple still with no swappers but not much I can do. will check on maggies name again for spelling. thanks for the heads up. I do mess that up and it is usually my typing error. read one thing type another. argh! hope to help you out with that. anyone heard from nancy w? I wrote and asked her to swap with me but nothing.. maybe she is hurt to be the last here? I hope not it happens here pretty often. I wish everyone had a swap partner but can only do what I can do. Next month might be better. going with assigned partners. hope that works out crossing fingers and toes