View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 09:45 AM
meanmom

Irish I hope you have an uneventful recovery. Behave yourself and don't try to do too much. After surgery is one of the few times I do behave. I finally got to get rid of my crutch yesterday. Woo Hoo! I am so glad to get rid of it. My knee feels really good as long as I don't try to bend it too far. I of course have exercises to do 2x a day and ice it 3x. I am working on the bending a lot. The PT is working on my gait. She says I have evidently been limping for so long it has become my natural walk and we need to change. I have to concentrate every time I take a step. I am planning on walking up the street and back tomorrow. I leave for Hilton Head in less than 2 weeks and I want to be able to walk on the beach.
I got a phone call from my principal today and a letter from school saying that I will be transferring to a different building next year. I will be following the 3 kids I worked with last year. I know several people there so I guess it will be fine. I will miss everyone where I was.
I received a FQ from mjmachin today.