View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Bee Beatty

Default Block for Terriamn

This block is for Terriamn. Fall colors are my favorite...so needless to say this fabric walked right into my senses and turned on my creative juices! So I went looking for an appropriate pattern. I love what fellow swappers have done with this fabric so far. I turned to Quilters Cache, clicked 12 inch patterns and just a few patterns down from the top of the list there it was...."After Summer".....seemed the right name for sure.

After reading over the pattern instructions, I decided to give it a go! Whooaaaa! This would make a beautiful quilt for sure....however, I would rather run a marathon in the middle of winter than to make 12 of these blocks on deadline. And the amazing thing is that by some miraculous, random act of fate.....the finished size is 12 1/4 x 12 3/4 inches -- especially when I realized how to find the templates called for in the pattern when I was sewing on the last row of points.

But all in all.....I love it! And I am pleased as punch to have made it for a fellow swapper. Hope you like it too, Terri.

Buzzy is Fuzzy!
Attached Thumbnails boomerang-13-block-terriamn.jpg