Old 07-19-2014, 04:51 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I am usually on here to check out everyone, but was down at my dads. I went to the post office, and brought it back home. I opened such a pretty, creative mini, both front and back are so pretty, and the package also included a pretty pink t-shirt. All of this from my sweet partner 'buslady'. Here are some pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]484132[/ATTACH] Buslady has it on a little quilt hanger. You can see a big beautiful sun sparkling with the metallic thread she used, and the blue waters with sparkling blue thread, and the beach with pebbles scattered around. She did such wonderful creative work on this mini, and very nice quilting too.
I also wanted to add one more of the front that may appear closer up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]484137[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]484135[/ATTACH] Here is a picture of the back side with pretty flowers and butterflies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]484136[/ATTACH] I just had to include a picture of the pink t-shirt she sent me with like the name of places around her area I assume. (advertisements) I love it, and I love all of the package she sent. Thank you so much buslady for such a nice mini quilt that I will have hung in a very special place. I think I am going to make a collage next to my dining room table. This swap has been so much fun with everyone.

A thank you to our host too tlambing.
Attached Thumbnails 100_2157-small-.jpg   100_2162-small-.jpg   100_2164-small-.jpg   100_2163-small-.jpg  

Last edited by JuneBillie; 07-19-2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: wanted to add