View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:31 PM
quilt938

Wow what a steal! I had 2 a black one that is a bit dull on the finishbut love it..then added a tan one that my dad tinkered with it when my mom passéd she had a ton of machines - mostly singers she had piked up at various estate sales as a hobby...mostly the tan color but then a
saw a black long bed in the group! Unfortunately it's been abuse and has chips missing some pretty big chunks..been the long bed part. Wondering if they can be patched nd this be a candidate for one of those neat color paint jobs. Makes me sad to see it so Abused. She had a black in a cabinet tht I suspect ws originally a long bed because the bed is tan Nd I read somewhere tht only the short beds fit in the cabinets. Sigh. Keep hoping I'll find it but guess it's long gone. Awesome machines and I need to go through nd oil lube them and see how they sew..some friend re interested nd while I like to practically hoard stuff I've counted t least 2 more tans and a black and think there may be another tan ...not my fave Olof but like my mom and you I would STILL grab one for under $75! Some things can't be helped lol