Old 08-25-2014, 11:50 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Lynnie my plans today got changed too. Hope you got some more fun things done.

Red, thanks for the pictures. Pretty place, and so happy to hear of what was raised.

Dwina, it sounds pretty where you live. I always wanted to visit Maine. We don't have the nice cool ocean breeze, but at night it usually cools off in the mountains where I live.

I am glad I have memories of different places. Growing up I lived in Chicago so I know city life. I am from Tn and lived here now most of my life. I have vacationed in Wisconsin with family when we lived in Chicago in my teens. I lived three years in Indianapolis. Vacationed a few times in Florida, and a couple of times in South Carolina. Visited Texas, and while there went across the border into Mexico. That was 16 years ago, no way now. Have memories at the beach at Lake Michigan when little. Other southern near by states especially Atlanta, Georgia (now I am parked right here in East TN. on my mountain) lol.....My husband has been to many countries as he was a professional trombone player. Now we are two sick puppies, but happy ones. lol...

Pat that snow looks so pretty right now with all of this humidity.

It's so so nice seeing new folks on here this month. We have so much fun.

Have a great day everyone!!!!