View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 06:05 AM
Daisy Dew

Dear Birthday Swap Friends, It's been a very emotional summer. I apologize now to any of you who received your Candies late, please let me know if you didn't receive yours as they were mailed from all over the south & Midwest. Too many funerals this summer of dear close friends. DH sister now in stage 4 and his other sis in terrible freak car accident leaving 2 broken legs, 1 being crushed.
With all this we thought best to move back to mid-west to be better caregivers. I've driven back & forth to FL 3 times! Each morning I have to check my smart phone & check to see if I'm coming or going!!
Needles to say I just haven't checked in on ya'll much since May - I am looking forward to routine.
Only took 2 weeks to sell FL house-today our stuff will be unloaded from moving van into new house (gin & tonic tonight!) So, enough of that.

Reading over past posts-my word! Surgeries & dear pets losses, my heart really goes out to you. Then there are the vacations, reunions and other summer activities too.

I'm mailing all the Sept pkgs today & I hope Patricia will forgive me if hers arrives late.
You are all such a great support. Linda aka Daisy Dew