View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:10 AM
ArizonaKAT

HA! Bee. I knew you couldn't hold out!

Got home last night and FORGOT to check the mailbox. When everything settled down I REMEMBERED! Now do I jump in the truck and drive to the box or do the "right" thing and get the leashes? Forget that. I jumped! My blocks are wonderful and Janice you are the best.

The first pic are the blocks with the Big bright colors. I'm amazed at the colors you ladies pulled from this fabric. originally all I could see was the blue.

The second (yellow) are the three left over from the last boom that I needed to finish my "vision". I already have lost Billi's block to my GD. (Even when I tried to hide it in the maze at the bottom). She's been into music since she was tiny. The blue highlighted blocks are the ones I got from this boom.

Last but not least the jean colored single block is the beginning of the clover boom. Seems I never "finish" a boom without rolling it over to the next one. Could be psychological. I can't quit the booms cause there's "leftover" blocks. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Attached Thumbnails big-flowers.png   yellow.png   jeans.png