View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 04:53 AM
Snooze2978

You'll find most online companies will do that for you if you call them. In the past I never checked my fabrics for correct yardage till I got one that I knew was not what I had ordered from Connecting Threads. After checking all my fabrics and marking down what they were, I called the company, gave them my list and they shipped out the correct yardage. This last shipment I ordered 4 different browns in their Mirage collection as I needed more of one but wasn't sure which one it was so to be safe I ordered all 4 browns on this site. Right off I knew one was not cut correctly,.............yep only half what I ordered. Then I found one to be a pinkish color and thought...........boy I really messed up but realized it was their Strawberry and not my brown. So called them and they shipped out the correct fabrics. No questions asked and I get to keep their mistakes. Now I'm sure someone out there will figure out a way to scam them but I'm sure most quilters are honest. Some of my orders I'll have anywhere up to 20-30 fabrics in the order and I now measure them before I fold them up and put them away. I sometimes wonder how many of my previous orders were miss cut. They'll even send you new if they're only a couple inches off. Now that's what I call a great company.