View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 05:39 AM
Janice McC

Default Very important - please read

Good morning, Swappers. I've gotten some disappointing feedback on the blocks some members have received in the JADE group. An average of 25 percent of the blocks the reporting members have received were the wrong size, some by as much as one half inch short in both directions. As everyone is aware, block size is required to be 12 1/2 inches square, nothing more, nothing less. I know we are all of varying skill levels, but correct block size is a non-negotiable! Perfect points, a little wonkiness within a block, those kinds of things, totally acceptable. Blocks that are so small that they must be reworked, or worse yet, cannot be used at all, are totally unacceptable. Also, color requests have been ignored by many. I know that color may be more subjective but when, for example, someone requests "brights only", please don't use blacks or pastels!

For those of you who followed the rules, measured and made your blocks the proper size, you have my gratitude and that of your fellow swappers. Thank you so very much for your attention to detail!

I'm going to email everyone later today. Please email me your comments. I want to solve this problem for the future, not hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks for reading this!

Last edited by Janice McC; 08-31-2014 at 05:42 AM.