Old 09-04-2014, 05:07 PM
klaws

Just checking in to say "HI" My second day on the job didn't go as well as the first. I realized that this old body doesn't like sitting at the computer for long periods of time. I'm going to have to get up more often and move around. They hired another girl to help with what I am doing. There is a lot to do and it will take both of us awhile to get things done. Unfortunately, she is a lot younger and faster than I am. I can type 61 wpm which is pretty darn good. When they gave her a typing test, she typed 75 wpm. I have NEVER met anyone who can type that fast. It put me to shame! But, that's OK. I work at my own pace and if the company doesn't like what I do, they can find someone else. How is everyone coming along with their pc's and nc's? I've been notified that 6 have been sent out already. Good job. Of course, Lynnie was the first as usual! I will be sending mine out of Saturday since that will be the first time I can get to the post office. I hope everyone has a good evening and good day tomorrow.

PEACE! [ATTACH=CONFIG]490328[/ATTACH]
Attached Images  

Last edited by klaws; 09-04-2014 at 05:10 PM.