Old 09-04-2014, 07:28 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Here is my slouchy ole Hobo Bag I finished. lol...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]490336[/ATTACH]

Inside fabric with pockets on both sides for all my junk.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]490337[/ATTACH]
It's my go with a pair of old jeans type bag. I guess I should have made those pockets a solid color. lol

Hope everyone's work day goes better tomorrow. Before I had to retire early due to worse health issues, I had a boss who loved micro managing. The first day she came to our school she said, " I might be soft spoken, but I am not easily intimidated". I never seen an intimidated bone in that lady, but I seen many people intimidated by her. She didn't intimidate me, but I never was one to worry about standing alone, even when it's not fun. (that is if I think an injustice was/is being done) When I was just a little girl in maybe the 2nd grade me and my little friends were all working hard on our school work, and then we seen this girl in front of all of us cheating to get her good grades. Well, me being me even then, I said, but Miss________ it's not fair, she did good because______________, and right away the teacher said, Miss ______________ you can hold your tongue right now and get back to work. What she is doing is none of your concern. I have been that way ever since (which isn't for my own good) lol. I didn't see it as being a tattle tale, but for justice I had to let the world know.

As a result of the above mentioned, my life hasn't always been an easy one, but a happy one just the same.

You girls here are as Lynnie said. Many nice folks on this quilting board.

susan
Attached Thumbnails 100_2205-small-.jpg   100_2197-small-.jpg