Old 09-12-2014, 04:14 AM
Kmeyer

I am working on my DJ every free chance I get and I have 99 blocks done. I started mine in January and my goal is to get 10 blocks done a month so I have met my goal so far but it has been a challenge. I use the software to print my patterns but I use "That Quilt" for instructions. I print my patterns on Carol Doak's foundation paper. It is so much easier to remove then regular copy paper and I use Reynold's freezer paper for the applique pieces. I am guilty of not taking pictures after finishing the blocks. I am so far behind in taking pictures it wold take me forever to get caught up. Whenever I have free time, I use it to create the blocks so I don't have any idea when I will get caught up with the pictures but I will. I am very pleased with the applique that I am doing now. I can see how I have improved since I started. I was far from being an expert when I started and I not as afraid of those pesky little melons any more. I am glad people are back posting again. I look forward to everyone progress and my pictures will be coming soon.
Karen