View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 09:52 AM
Elisabrat

You guys have made amazing quilts. I have to remove the green round on mine I just don't care for it then I can redo it simply and add a fun blue round to end it. just have to find the energy and the time! yikes. Never enough of either. I am happy I am down to two quilts to finish one is this one and another a Christmas gift that now will be done with luck for Valentines Day. such as it is two is better than 6! I swore this year I would use up all my UFO's of course started two others (hence the two left to do) and it feels really good to clear out that box. If I had energy I would quilt up the two Halloween quilt tops left in there but think I will give one away and quilt the other. less work to do. I know. Dork but the fun is making the tops for me. get those done and its well... boring. I just love making the new designs then quilting? one I am horrid at it and two rather not do a poor job on something I have worked hard on for months. Just don't shoot me for telling you my little bad secret. I am who I am