Old 01-01-2010, 10:36 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Dear _________,
I must say that I am rather proud of myself. Your quilt is finished. I didn't forget the label or anything (that I'm aware of). I even sewed two triangles to the top corners for you to add a dowel rod for hanging if you wish. I used matching fabric so it blends well if you decide not to hang it. ;)

This is my largest finished project! I made the Pumpkin Stack wall quilt for Halloween, but I didn't bind it. I'm really loving it, so I think I'll just keep it. OK, I won't, but I would like to.

I tried to bind it using a method I saw on You Tube, where you sew it to the back, then sew the front down over the back stitches to eliminate any hand sewing. It didn't turn out like the video, but after it was all sewn down, it doesn't look bad.

Since this is my largest finished project, and I don't have a ton of experience, there are a few things I wish were better. I do think you will enjoy this quilt.

There is still plenty of winter left to enjoy this quilt with. I'm sorry it took me forever to get it finished.

Best Wishes,
ButtercreamCakeArtist