Old 11-21-2014, 05:19 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Default Wowie!!! It's a QB/BD party - at least I think so....

Today is my BD and I am so blessed. DGD, Miss M has been spending the day. We pieced a tote bag for her sister last night and it is very cool. It was all done by Miss M on a little 99 HC. She loves it because she can control the speed. For her brothers and cousin we made softie robots today - the family party for all the November birthdays is tomorrow so they are just in time.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499802[/ATTACH]
I've gotten cards, emails and a gift and a timely BW from QB members. "The Other Rodney" sent me the most beautiful hand made pen I have ever owned. It feels perfect in my hand. WOW. THANK YOU RODNEY
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499805[/ATTACH]
AND Cathy sent me a bobbin winder for my Davis VF that Glenn gave me. WOW - this evening Miss L joined us for pizza and is spending the night so we have been putting that Davis machine to rights and we will sew on it. THANK YOU CATHY - I appreciate getting one that fits perfectly and it works great now.
before:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499806[/ATTACH]
after:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499807[/ATTACH]

Oh and that body bag someone gave me for my BD 3 years ago is still around - I haven't needed it yet. http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...n-t169215.html but it was a fun read the other day
Attached Thumbnails softie-robots-025.jpg   softie-robots-007.jpg   softie-robots-003.jpg   davis-bw-001.jpg