View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 08:10 PM
barbarakibler23

January birthday's have been sent in a PM ...if you have not received yours let me know.

ALSO this swap is coming to a close. I am checking to see who wants to go for another go around. There will be a few new rules. If anyone has any others you would like to add please PM me with your ideas. .

Not new but a rule::::: Anyone coming back MUST have sent EVERYONE a package for their birthday in the previous year.

New: you must post who you have received packages from on your birthday. (or as you get them) But I want to know who is ON TIME!
NEW: You must check in on the board within the first 5 days of EVER MONTH. I gotta know you are around. Just HI everyone....is good for me.

After we find out who is coming back we will see how many people we can add. Newbies will have to have a recommendation from a previous hostess OR a personal referral from someone already in our swap. Hopefully we will take care of any flaking problems

So think about if you want to come back next year. I need to know by January 31 from everyone here. I will open the newbie spots on February 1st until we have a total of 31 people.

Hope you all have enjoyed the year together...I look forward to continuing the swap and the friendships.

Barb