View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 10:27 AM
quiltingcandy

I love my Keurig! Since I am the only person in our family to drink coffee a friend of mine talked me into one. She & her DH like different kinds of coffee, so they have had one for years. When I got mine I had a lot of ground coffee still so used the My-K-Cup. It took me a while to get the amount right because I do not like very strong coffee, and I want to stay away from using creams and sugar in my coffee except for special times. (My first time with the flavored creams I drank 4 cups of coffee in less than an hour. I have never done that before or since. But it was so good!) I also use a filter with My-K-Cup, I got them at Walmart, to keep all the grounds out of the my coffee cup.

When it comes to coffee I remember my parents telling me they were asked by the broker to invest in the start up company inSeattle. So they went to the place and hated the coffee and declined the advice of the broker. They kept hearing about this company growing by leaps and bounds so went back to a different shop, still didn't like the coffee. Needless to say, it still continues to grow and my parents lost out on a good ground floor investment opportunity - but they never had a cup of coffee there that they liked. So different people like different brands.

You can take the Keurig back and go back to what you do like. Or use a My-K-Cup and measure the amount of coffee you like.