Old 01-31-2015, 06:28 PM
coopah

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
judy, great train again. thanks for all the help with this scrappy. and YES to another scrappy. I think we all said yes coz we don't want to get off this train, too much fun!!!

Does anyone have this problem...I find a fat 1/4 and I don't want to cut it coz. just maybe???? but it's a scrap, but a good one, so I can't cut it. do you know what I mean by this? anyone else have this problem? what do you do?

Dotty in for a block for jolo.I could picture a family member throwing out my quilts, 'to show me not to collect junk' and because she's jealous.
Lynnie, I have this problem of cutting into fabrics the same as you do. It's sad. Why am I saving it? I've decided that I need to get going on some of my quilt ideas so that I do have scraps!!
These blocks are wonderful, and it was a great time! I need to concentrate on how to pull it together with the sashing and stars. Because so many of my childhood quilts were made from left-overs and grampa's shirts, I think that's why I go for 'matchy-matchy' now. Sigh. At least I'm not the only one with trouble cutting!