View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 07:56 AM
Elisabrat

the first and last row will be true row format, the others will be up to individual interpretations but theme oriented we will do the first and last row LAST because each quilt is individual it will be up to what you have done. suggestions will be offered. and patterns will be suggested by all of us based on what we see happening. I know sounds so confusing but will post it all next week so you can pull your first fabrics

I will look forward to seeing all of you here when we start on the new adventure. A quilt along is always inspiring and keeps people moving. Quilting to me is like painting with fabric. I am ok with painting its so much more fun with quilting because you chose fabrics that feel right to you. Sometimes its a crazy wild print. all cut it up its .. COLOR! so fabric is rarely ugly in my minds eye. Speaking of ugly we just are finishing our ugly fabric swap and truly only one struck me as ugly. a football print that worked perfectly for the recipient. the old saying beauty is in the eye of the beer holder worked on that one lol. We all have an "ugly fabric in our bucket of paint... what uglies do you have and maybe if you post them and someone wants to swap their ugly for yours.. you could get a new selection for your collection! just a thought if interested just post away and surely someone might want to trade with you!