Old 02-14-2015, 07:04 AM
Grammahunt

Default Michigan--Dream Shop for HQ Owners in Lake Odessa

Yesterday as I was quilting along on my HQ Sweet 16 I seen a black thread suddenly fly onto my light colored quilt. What I thought was a thread turned out to be the take up spring on my tension assembly. It had snapped off!

Since my current HQ dealer is a little less than useless, I called HQ Headquarters to find out if I could replace it myself. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful. She even commented that the one shop in Lake Odessa, Michigan, had received an award for great HQ service. My interest was piqued immediately because this shop is equal distance from me as the not-so-helpful dealer.

As it turns out, Dear Quilters, it is a beautiful little quilt shop too! They were right on top of my problem and sent me on my way a happy quilter.

Here is my point: Friends Quilting Basket Quilt Shop in Lake Odessa, Michigan is one of quilting's best kept secrets. Lots of fabric (wonderful choice of batiks), notions, many HQ tools and machines, as well as wool and pearl cottons. I can't wait to go back and hope you will support this shop if you live anywhere near. Road trip anyone!?