Old 02-14-2015, 07:27 AM
dee1245

Originally Posted by jillmc View Post
Judy and dee....are you aware of a tutorial with pix or a video, explaining your QAYG method? My pea brain is having trouble following your process, but it sounds perfect! I have avoided QAYG because it seems too fiddly to me to quilt each block...I tried googling your method but didn't find much....I understand sewing a row of blocks together and quilting the row, but I get lost when trying to visualize adding the next row. Thanks!
I found it on Youtube.com, it is called "Quilt As You Go with No Sashing Part 1". I believe there are 4 parts, if I remember correctly. It will show on the right side of the screen more titles. If it is not showing, just type in the search area of you tube and change the part number. The lady, her name is Candy, that filmed this video series is a little boring, but it showed how to add the panels and I just went from there. There are several qayg videos but I found this to be the best for me. I have posted the pictures here on QB but I don't know how to find them.