View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:05 AM
urgodschild2

Hello one and all. Been missing as I have been battling the sinus crap. Our weather here in So. Calif is warm and the trees and flowers think it is spring and my tree thinks it is fall. So much variety of crap floating around. But I am glad that I no longer live back east. They are being inundated with snow and cold.

Craftyone27....send me your information so I can add you

Wow I am loving the fabric. As you all know when I send out the information to you, I will include a spread sheet with everyone's name, pattern and picture of fabric. We now have 12 people with a possible 13 with craftyone27.
Nelco
Jarenie
moonwork42029
Celandine
LJDugas 31
Travelinggramma
Terriamn
The MamaHauser
TPr9258
Happylab
JoKid03
urgodschild2

If 3 of you want to have two blocks made then that would gives us 16 blocks in our own quilt. So I am opened to having that done. But I also want to leave this opened until Feb. 28th because we might get some more people.
It would be nice to have 16.

Nelco, I think you are so lucky to have your sister living with you and joining our group. What fun to sew together.

My fabric will be Red and Blue print. I will send the Red and Blue print to you and you just have to add the white.

Moonwork, you are so awesome. I love your spread sheet and it does help everyone to see what we all are doing. I also love you sense of humor.

Everyone's choices of patterns and fabrics has been awesome.

So I need to know if their are 3 of you that would like to have two blocks made for them? I know that I would> Wait my thinking just hit a wall. If everyone made two for one person then that would be more then 16. Hmmmm ok let's see how we can solve this. Moonwork....you seem to have the brain for figuring out how to do these things
Maybe we could decide on something workable. Maybe we should make it a side swap or ask who wants to make two extra. Not everyone would have to do it. We would only need 3 names. Or maybe we could have the first three on the list two of one person and the next three do another. HELP. I think I am confusing everyone. Let's wait until Feb. 28th to see what we get. LOL.